Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year...same old me

To be honest I haven't really thought about any goals for this year. There is always room for improvement.

1.I think a focus is my relationship. I know there are thing that I need to work on to help make it stronger...things with in me. I do think that we have a stronger relationship then some people I know (not you Liz...you and Paul rock), but there is always room for improvement. We have with in the last year come along way and the love I have for my boyfriend can not be put into words. Knowing he loves me too makes everyday worth waking up to...even the not so good ones.

2. My job. I love my job, but I know that I have the potential to make more. This is something that I need to look at because I want to be able to contribute equally...

3. Education. I have the loving support of my BF and he is behind me 100% going back to school but I want to be able (again) money wise know that I am not slaking.

So these are the three things that I will work on....

No comments: