Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Friday, October 23, 2009

Lets call it an Adventure!!

I've been thinking about how to word this all week so here goes nothing!

So sometimes I feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants. (by the way I've had a glass of wine already and I'm supposed to be packing my house.) Work, moving, everything else is a lot right now.

I don't like moving but we have to...long story I wont get into details but we aren't able to get a place that we really want yet so we are moving to the "In-laws" which is going to test our relationship and it scares me. We are a team but I don't like the stress that I see happening. I'm going to have to commute 2 hours each way and with his long hours I pray that the love that we have for each other gives us the patients when the road gets rough.

Work, well that's interesting too. It's been a hard group to get into and some people there make you feel like an outsider. I'm not there to compete with anyone, but if someone asks my opinion or if I don't understand something I'm going to ask or tell them. Its a tough group and sometimes I just hide in my office. Maybe I do talk a lot but its only so they can get to know me, but it was pointed out the other day that some people don't like that I talk so much and that's hard.

All of this I guess I have to look at as an adventure, otherwise I know that its all going to get to me and that may distroy who I am as a person.

No comments: