Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Analyze This

I admit it, I am woman...I have an insane amount of brain power that no man will ever completely understand. (nor do I really want them too)
I think and contemplate.
I over think and over contemplate.
I think subconsciously. (is that even possible?)
I think irrationally (but usually only when I've been drinking, lol)
There is a deep abyss of information and process that goes on in my mind whether I actually want it to or not....And this is what make us seem crazy.

We plan
We approach
We attack
We (sometimes) convey
We talk
We yell
We cry (sometimes more than others)

We want what's best for ourselves, and our children.
We'll do almost anything to get what we want.
Whether it be emotionally, physically, or materialistically.

Maybe we are crazy?! But do we like it....some would say Yes, some might say No, and some might just....well, not care!

If I were a guy....I don't know if I'd ever trust a woman. Not to say that we're liars. But that there's always ....something else going on, some underlying motivation for things that we say or do. That's also not to say that those things are necessarily evil either. Like before, we're protectors. We'll do anything to make sure the ones we are closest to are safe. Does that then make us crazy?



I have no idea how to end this....I just sat and started typing. lol


2 comments:

Lydia said...

Last night, my husband was doing something for ~2 hours. When he finished around 9pm, he decided to *start* his homework, but first, he would eat his dinner. In the process, he moved things around in the kitchen... He made 1 stack of boxes into 2 stacks, took a clean plate out of the cabinet and left it on the counter. Then he asks why I'm suddenly irritated... I asked him if he really wanted to know why, so I told him the truth. Now he thinks I'm more insane than before, because he doesn't understand that he is entropy, and I fight against it daily.

I explained to him that it would be easier for him to put the boxes back in a stack and the dish back in the sink, than it would be for me to change my own OCD behavior (not that I shouldn't work at it, but just as a point of fact).

I came home from work and noticed that the boxes are in 1 stack and the dish was put away.

You struck a chord with me :o) I somehow feel my insane musings are validated.

Andrea said...

They boyfrien thinks women are crazy, but I think it's because we are to an extent not as physically strong as men so we are mentally stronger.

I think its our way, as women to protect ourselves...sometimes we over analize or over think/plan, but its all to stay ahead. Like going on a trip, we over pack just incase and guys pack nessesities.

It can be anoying and frustrating for both parties but thats were communication comes into effect. At least if our plans change we can ajust better to them then men!