Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Andrea and Her Men

Because this blog is made for women to read so they know that they aren’t alone and all relationships aren’t the same when I post a life story I won’t be using names other then my own. Its about us (not men) and how we see it through our eyes. For clarification though this posting is to give you a bit of a back ground of what role My Men play in my life. Also please feel free to comment on anything that gets posted. Share your story!!

My men-

Best Friend- We have been friends for 10 years. He has been there through all of my stupid relationships, good ones too. He pops in and out of my life, some times we go with out talking for a couple of months, but he’s always there when I need him. He tells me the blunt honest truth, even when I don’t want to hear it, but I know he does it because he loves me.

The Bodyguard- Protector of Drea when I go to the club and start acting a fool. Gotta love him. He’s straight muscle and intimidating but below all that a totally sweet guy…and before you ask, we are nothing more than friends…there isn’t any other vibe there. (The Ex thinks differently but oh well to bad) He can make me laugh for days!

The Ex- We have been dating for 10 months and for the most part my writings will be about him. I do love him with all my heart but I am not what he wants (thats what he says when he gets mad at me). He wants to date me but also wants to be able to see other people…that’s a no for me. We talk every couple of days and to be fully honest on weekends where there has been some drinking he will pop up at my house or me at his. Its hard to let him go. He’s everything that I want in my partner. He’s smart, educated, has a good job and a wonderful family. I don’t have to say anything to him and he usually knows what I’m thinking.

The New Guy- Sweet heart. He can hold a conversation and I can see us dating. He’s super new though. I just met him and we’ve only been on one date. I met him at a club in the City and he actually chased me down the street to get my number, even after I made a rude comment (I’m not really one to give my number out at the club).

So for now these are the men in my life. It’s a complicated tangled mess at the moment. The Ex doesn’t know about the New Guy, I’m afraid of what will be said when he finds out. I shouldn’t care but there is that part of me that’s not ready to let him go for good.

No comments: