Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Friday, August 29, 2008

Rambling My Thoughts

Best Friend finally called back last night-it felt good to talk to him. He just sits and listens to me ramble. He asked about The Ex, and how I was doing, my explanation of me still hanging out with The Ex about 2 times a week was almost enough to make him hang up on me, but I did tell him about the New Guy and he almost died with happiness.

Best Friend usually drills me about any guy I meet and go on dates with, but last night all he said was "Did he make you laugh?" "Yes" I replied and he left it alone. I don't know if he was just happy that I'm moving on or he has given up on me. Geez.

I sometimes wish we were born with toe tags that told you who your partner would be.

-Here's to wishing!!

No comments: