Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A year ago


He he,


A year ago today I was on my way to Liz's house for one of the greatest days ever!!! Her wedding. We did make up and hair at her house while her mom provided yummys and finished one of the cakes. Then it was off to the church that we grew up in. The excitment was amazing. pre-wedding pictures were taken as we started to dress and it went by so fast from there. I am a big sap and I was doing really good until Paul started crying. Simple yet beautiful and suprisingly not stressful.


Liz can I tell you how in aw I am of you. You married your best friend and had a blast doing it. You didnt settle when there were times you could have and you found your perfect fit.


So, Liz...Happy Anniversary, with many more to come.

No comments: