Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting 'Holla'd' At

Even though it's Friday, lets rewind a tiny bit to last weekend. It has been a very busy month, mostly on the weekends, with events, and travel and it's been great!

This past weekend the husband and I took a road trip to Sacramento for a friends wedding. We stayed at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Downtown, right off J St.

Well on Sat Night we walked over 2 blocks to PF Changs for dinner, "Soy sauce on the Jeans" story aside......as we walked back from the restaurant some guys, who I assume go to Sac State, yelled out their car window, "Hey Girl!" I found this quite odd, seeing as how I'm mostly used to that sort of thing when I'm with my girlfriends heading to the clubs, but no, this instance I was on the arm of my husband, walking side by side. I turned to him and gave a puzzled look as if, "Did they just holla at me?" I think we pretty much accepted that I'm still hot, even if it is 9pm and they were driving by at 35-40 mph!

So to those boys in Sac, Thanks. You made my night!

No comments: