Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The simple things that make you fall in love

Sunday morning he cooked me breakfast. My favorite fruit, toast with jelly and turkey bacon just the way I like it. We went to go visit friend but he stopped so I could get my coffee fix. Walking anywhere he holds may hand. On the way home he turns my seat warmer on.

I could go on and on about the things that he does daily that I hold close to my heart. The Tiffany's bracelet means a lot to me, I wear it everyday but its not what makes me love him. Its a reminder of his love for me. Some people base their love on material things. Some women go for men who have money, and will only talk to men who have money. Thats not what holds a relationship together. It's the little things that he does for you or you do for him that keeps a relationship strong. It means more to him that you listened on a bad day or made him soup when he was sick then the watch you bought him. He's going to talk about how you make his favorite meal when he has a bad day before he talks about the expensive tv you got. When he is falling asleep he thinks about the way you look at him when hes holding you and the way you tell him you love him.

His small actions are his way of expressing his love. Pay more attention to those small things and thank him for them, when you notice and thank him, it makes him feel good. I am talking about simple...getting you a napkin, taking your plate when your done eatting, opening a door...all of these things are his little way of telling you how much he cares.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I have to say, it took me loosing a BF to learn that. That wasn't the whole reason He broke up with me, but perhaps a part of it. Thanking the other person for those little things is like doing up keep on grout work....if you let it break or rot away, the tiling with crack and break and fail. but small maintenance like that will help it last.