Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Breathe

Maybe its because Im on my period but today isn't feeling right. I feel lame. So Im super happy that I am at my goal weight and I feel super good about myself. The boyfriend and I went the other day to get pedi's and mani's and he did the cutest thing and got his one toe done just like what my toes looked like. I didnt even ask him to do that...he just did it!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. We have so much fun together.

Here is the funk I'm in: NO JOB. I fell like less of a person. Im not Ants other half, I cant contribute to anything. I hate this. I hate sitting at home with nothing to do. He asked me yesterday when he got home what I did during the day and I feel lame saying "nothing, cleaned and hunted for jobs, thats all."

I know the answer, Breathe, it will be okay, you'll find a job. But it doesnt fix now. How I feel now. I'm tired of crying and feeling like this.

No comments: