Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Monday, April 27, 2009

Japan and the unknown man

So my relationship is a little strained right now due to the fact that my boyfriend is most likely leaving in 5 months to go teach English in Japan. (There is a lot to it but I'm not going to go into complete detail. ONLY that hes leaving) I am in a way happy for him but there a part of me that is having a REALLY REALLY hard time, and I have been snapping at him lately. Not on purpose but because my feelings are hurt, and in turn hes getting mad at me. I guess this is going to be the true test to see if our relationship is going to last.

So I have been super bummy the past couple of days (I'm trying too not let it get to me) and today wasn't so peachy until I went to Safeway. (If I make eye contact with someone in an isle I usually smile and say hi in passing) Well today I was walking to the car after I got a few things and this guy comes up to me and says "Excuse me miss, I just wanted to let you know that I was having a really bad day and I just wanted to say thank you for that smile and hello in the isle. You are amazing." and then he walks away. All I could do was smile, it made my day. I think I liked that more then I guy telling me they think I'm attractive. So thank you random guy...that was much needed today.

What a week

No comments: