Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

24/7 I dont think so

Leave your man alone to be with his friends at least one night a week. You have a girls night or dinner with your family and let him have guys night or dinner with his family WITHOUT YOU. He will appreciate you more. (I have two brothers, I know these things) Guys need to do guy things without you, the same way you need to do girl things without them.

When you are able to give each other space like that, you like each other more. You should also be able to trust each other to have guy/girl nights. You are two individuals and you each had your own lives before you got together. You still need in ways to live those lives. When you're in a relationship, yes your lives are combined, even more so when you live with the other person and you should enjoy sharing experiences together but you also don't need to be up each others butts 24/7. (I do have to admit that there was a guys night last week that turned out had girls there and my feelings did get hurt because I was told that I couldn't come.)

Next time he's going to the club, make your own plans with the girls.

No comments: