Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Friday, October 24, 2008

You know you love someone when

You can ask anyone “how do you know when you’re in love?” and you will never get the same answer. I asked my parents once and they said “You know you love each other when you fart and it doesn’t faze either one of you.” My boyfriend says “Love is when you can have a crazy stressed out day and when you get home and you’re around that other person all that stress goes away and the crazy day no longer matters.”

I think that love is a combination of a lot things rolled into one. The two above, mixed with your partner being your best friend, being able to know what the other is thinking or getting ready to say before they say it, a balance between each others weaknesses and strengths and an understanding of each other. Being able to talk after a fight and not just hearing what someone is saying but listening too. Laughing all the time with each other. When a song comes on that you love you grab your partner and dance in your socks in the kitchen.

Surviving a move. If you still like each other after you have to move houses, you love each other. Yep. We are moving one house tonight and the other tomorrow. I am excited for this move but at the same time I hate moving, it stresses me out. The packing and unpacking, cleaning and not forgetting anything. Also the time, I dislike it when moving takes forever. The sliver lining for me is that this move is a good move. I’m not moving because I have to, like all the other times, I am moving so that we can live together. So all of this work in the end SO worth it for me. I do have to say thank you to my love because he makes it easier. He is my calm this week and I am probably driving him nuts. I think that if we didnt have the things that I listed above in our relationship he would have disowned me by now and told me to forget it.

No comments: