Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Moving, Job, etc.

We're moving! Finally, I get to get my own place, and really settle down. Boxes are being packed, items are slowly being taken over to the condo. Calling all the utilities has started out a little rough, but I figure it'll eventually get done. Can't wait to sleep in my bed in a new place!

Once again I've basically been laid off from my job. 3 out of 4 got put on a 30-day furlough. which just basically means forced vacation with no pay. We still get our benefits, and can apply for unemployment. They says we'll maybe be brought back, but I hardly think it would actually happen as early as 30-days. I've been to a Temp agency, maybe they can help, or maybe I'll just find a simple part time job close to home, perhaps Disneyland?!

I tried to upload the mini tour of my condo on here, but it's giving me issues. Maybe I'll try later.



hmph, maybe it did work, enjoy!

No comments: