Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Monday, February 9, 2009

Running around like a chicken with my head cut off...

So I have taken time from posting because my life is a mess and have been trying to figure it out and then after reading the two newest posts by Liz I realized that the reason that we started this blog was to share our craziness. So here we go...

I was laid off last month and then my relationship took two steps back and I am mess. Things are better now in the relationship department but there is a part of me that is still sad that it went backwards instead of forward, but hes still here and is amazing. He is a great support right now when I feel completely lost in my job search. I couldn't love someone more. Saying the words are not enough so I got him a book...its called "Why I love you". I suggest everyone get it.

The job search on the other hand is going no where, I think its almost time to find a corner...There are good jobs out there but there are also a lot of people that are jobless fighting for those good jobs. I think I have applied to 40+ jobs and nothing. Also I'm down to my last $30 and I'm freaking out. my unemployment is delayed and I have no idea why. You can only call them wed. and thur. so I have to wait on that. Bummer.

Enjoy this update...the next one might be even better!!!

No comments: