Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Friday, February 27, 2009

Still searching and never again

So its been a month and a half of endless job careers, online searches and temp agencies and still no luck. Unemployment helps, but the light at the end of the tunnel just gets smaller as the days go by. I know that I am good at what I do and its frustrating to know that companies are taking people that have more experience over skill. Its driving me crazy.

Other than the job hunting there isn't much to tell...oh wait, there is. I went out on Saturday night with a girlfriend and some of her friends to a club. I did have fun and the club was nice, but some of the girls didn't know how to act right. I'm only 24, I know a baby to some, but there were girls there that were 18 and 19 and drunker than drunk. If you know how to handle your self when your drinking then I have nothing to say, but when you are under age getting into a club you need to keep your self in check. Wandering off to the bathroom with men that you don't know is not okay and giving your number to everyone who asks...even to a whole group of guys that are together isn't too cool either. If the group was half the ladies that is was I may go out with them again, but for now I'm limiting it to just that girlfriend.

No comments: