Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Sunday, March 1, 2009

When love is not enough

Yes it is 3am and I cant sleep. There are so many things going through my mind and I don't know how to turn them off. The one person that I love the most has applied for a job overseas and there is nothing, not even love that can make him stay. My heart is breaking and I cant do anything about it. There are not enough tears in the world that could make him change his mind. I feel so so lost and confused.

Is there any real point in falling in love? I used to think that I would find it and be happy, and I'm not. I have falling in love and its leaving me. Everyone says that you'll find it again, but they aren't in my shoes. They don't know how I feel, what I'm going through. I found someone that I could see sharing my life with and in the end I'm just going to get hurt. I have come to accept the fact that I am going to be that single person for the rest of my life. You know what I am talking about, there is that one friend in every group that never gets married. Never has kids. Well you're looking at her.

Men, if there are any of you reading this, never tell a woman that you want to marry her, and want her to have your babies if you aren't going to follow through. DONT. If you don't mean it and you aren't going to do it please don't say it to her.

I have the man that I want, but I'm not what he wants right now and I think that there are fewer and fewer men like him in the world, and it makes me so sad to know I had what I wanted and now its going to be gone. Good men are few and far and a dime in a dozen and the chances of finding another one is slim.

What to do, what to do?...

No comments: