Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Monday, December 30, 2013

MY SEXY and doing this for me

Don't laugh...or shake your head as you read this. I am not loosing weight for you, or anyone else. I am doing it for me. I love feeling sexy; going to Victoria's Secret to buy new undergarments. Getting dressed in front of a full mirror so I can see how cute I look naked. With having my nugget I got up to 208lb. Holy hell that's heavy for me. I have lost 43lbs, so I am back down to my pre-prego weight but I have 15 more that I would like to loose so that I have that sexy feeling back. And again I am not doing it for you. You will not find me after this mission walking around half naked like most women do, because I do not care what you think. You will still find me in jeans and a t-shirt, hair thrown up. Just know when you see me, I know what I look like under that and I feel amazing. That being said I am noticing a trend of people working out, loosing weight, dressing half naked for other people and not for themselves. Why? and will you truly be happy in the long run if you are doing something for someone else. "I have to look like so and so so that he will like me." "I work out 4 days a week so that the ladies will like me with my shirt off." EWW. Just ew. I want to like you with your shirt on. I want to like you because you like you, and you are confident about yourself. Lets hope my mother doesn't read this post..and mom if you are stop reading now (please.) Here is an example...There is a gentleman who is unbelievably comfortable and confident with himself and it showed (blushing.) I, who is not at my personal best, was unbelievably shy, but he liked how I looked. He probably thinks I am nuts for wanting to hide, but again its about me. My sexiness is for me, not him, not you, not anyone. I am flattered that he found me attractive and it makes me blush, but just wait till I am back to MY SEXY...just wait.

No comments: