Friends

Friends
Tasting beer -Nov 2013

Thursday, January 30, 2014

No Time for Games

Here is another reason why I am okay with being single: Too many people these days play games, I am 29 years old...I am not going to play games with someone who is supposed to be grown. Is the chase fun? Yes, but I am not going to break my back to get your attention. If some one tells you they are interested, takes your number but never uses it, then do not waste your time on them. Yell "NEXT" and keep it moving. They will realize what they lost out on once they see someone else enjoying it. I have been watching too many of my friends stuck in a cycle of games. And it goes both ways. I do not know if it is because we are getting older and some of us have been in bad relationships so we try and test everyone we meet in fear of getting stuck in another bad relationship? The fear of being hurt again. Or the need for attention? What ever the reason, its sad. If you are truly interested in someone than show it, follow through, do not leave them hanging. If you have a change of heart after asking for their number or after spending time with them, then be honest that its not going to work. Do not string people along. Treat others the way you want to be treated..always.

No comments: